PRIVACY NOTICE FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO RECEIVE PRODUCTS/SERVICES
“HSA Enerji A.Ş.” would like to inform you in accordance with Article 10 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“KVKK”) about the processing of your personal data, the transfer of your processed personal data, the methods of collecting your personal data, and your other rights specified in Article 11 of KVKK.
We will process your personal data within the scope of the purposes described below in compliance with the law and ethical rules, record, store, classify, update, and, if permitted by the legislation and/or limited to the purpose of processing, disclose/transfer them to third parties.
DATA CONTROLLER and REPRESENTATIVE
As per the Law, “HSA Enerji A.Ş.” located at the address “Center: Fatih Sultan Mehmet Mah. Poligon Cad. Buyaka 2 Sitesi 2 Blok No: 8 B Inner Door No: 24 Ümraniye/Istanbul Factory: Manisa OSB III. Section Keçiliköy OSB Mah. Mustafa Kemal Boulevard No:15/1 Yunusemre/Manisa” is the Data Controller.
PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is processed within the scope of benefiting from the products and services of our company and includes:
- Identity Information (Your name, surname, and your T.C. ID number, which can identify you)
- Contact Information (Your address, mobile phone number, email address, and other contact information)
- Financial Data (Your bank account number, IBAN, credit card information, payment details, billing information, etc.)
- Customer Transactions (Order and request information, purchase history, etc.)
- Transaction Security (Website navigation information, IP address, website login/logout information, password information, etc.)
- Other personal data that you personally provide within the framework of your requests, suggestions, and complaints.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is processed by HSA Enerji A.Ş. in accordance with the basic principles regulated in KVKK and related legislation, based on your explicit consent and/or other conditions specified in Article 5/2 of KVKK, as well as the legal reasons we are subject to, for the following purposes:
- Fulfillment of the commercial requirements conducted by our company and performance of the service.
- Conducting necessary studies by the relevant units of our company and carrying out related business processes and preparing reports.
- Determination of commercial and operational business strategies of our company.
- Evaluation of requests and complaints.
- Ensuring the proper execution of our company’s business activities, company procedures, or relevant legislation.
- Execution of business with business partners in different sectors as needed and management of reference relationships.
- Fulfillment of information sharing, reporting, and notification obligations foreseen by public institutions and all authorities.
- Fulfillment of information and document retention obligations arising from legal regulations.
- Conducting finance, communication, market research, and procurement operations.
- Managing our legal processes and providing uninterrupted, better, and reliable services to you are among the purposes for processing personal data within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of Law No. 6698.
METHOD OF COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA AND LEGAL BASIS
Your personal data may be obtained by our company through various channels (HSA Enerji A.Ş.’s headquarters, factory, subcontractors, or business partners where you can contact in person, offices and other physical environments, call center, web, internet sites, and similar electronic transaction platforms, social media, or other public platforms, or through other group companies or other individuals and organizations they have contracted with in writing, verbally, through audio or video recordings, or other physical or electronic means, etc.).
We process the personal data we collect through the above methods based on one or more of the following legal bases:
- The presence of your explicit consent (for advertising/promotion/marketing activities, commercial communication activities)
- The necessity to process data to comply with laws and regulations in force in the Republic of Turkey (If the relevant legislation makes it necessary to process data, such as the Turkish Commercial Code, Consumer Protection Law, Law on Regulation of Publications Made on the Internet and Combatting Crimes Committed Through These Publications No. 5651, Electronic Commerce Regulation Law No. 6563, etc., your data may be processed.)
- It is necessary to process personal data belonging to the parties of the contract, directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract. (If processing is necessary because it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract, personal data belonging to the parties of the contract may be processed.)
- It is mandatory for the fulfillment of a legal obligation to which our company is subject. (Meeting the requests in accordance with the relevant legislation within the scope of regulatory and supervisory activities, alternative dispute resolution methods, conducting lawsuit processes, and finalizing them, and requesting from the courts may constitute a legal basis for data processing for purposes such as these.)
- It is necessary to process personal data for the legitimate interests of our company, provided that it does not harm your fundamental rights and freedoms. (Processing your personal data for our legitimate interests, provided that it does not harm your fundamental rights and freedoms, constitutes a legal basis.)
For detailed information, please refer to the “Personal Data Processing and Protection Policy.”
RECIPIENTS OF PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA AND PURPOSE OF TRANSFER
Your personal data will be processed by our company in compliance with the law and ethical rules, accurately and, if necessary, updated, stored for the period specified in the legislation or for the time required by the purpose of processing, and will be transferred to third parties within the framework of the principles of collecting personal data, where necessary, related to the purpose of processing, limited, and proportionate.
Your personal data may be transferred, within the framework of the purposes mentioned above, to our business partners, shareholders of our company, suppliers, insurance companies, notaries, banks, and financial institutions, legal, accounting, tax, etc. consulting firms that we receive support in similar areas, authorized public institutions and private individuals, service providers that we receive support from in fields such as data processing on behalf of our company in domestic and/or foreign countries, storage, archiving, information technologies support (server, hosting, software, cloud computing, etc.), in accordance with Articles 8 and 9 of Law No. 6698 regarding the personal data processing conditions specified in the law.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT WHOSE PERSONAL DATA ARE PROCESSED
As the data subject under Article 11 of the Law, we would like to inform you that you have the following rights:
- To learn whether personal data is processed,
- To request information if personal data has been processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data is transferred, both domestically and abroad,
- To request the rectification of personal data if they are incomplete or inaccurate,
- To request the deletion or destruction of personal data under the conditions set forth in Article 7,
- To request notification of the third parties to whom personal data is transferred, of the transactions made pursuant to sub-paragraphs (e) and (f) above,
- To object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To request the compensation of the damage in case the person incurs damage due to the unlawful processing of personal data.
In accordance with Article 11 of the Law, your request for exercising your rights can be submitted to our Company in writing:
- By filling out the “KVKK Application Form” on our website (https://www.hsaenerji.com/) and delivering a wet-signed copy of it in person with an identity document proving your identity or by delivering it with a special authorized power of attorney notarized to indicate that you are authorized to make the application within the scope of Article 11,
- Electronically, by signing the KVKK Application Form with a “secure electronic signature” certificate defined in the Electronic Signature Law No. 5070, or by sending it to our Company’s Registered Electronic Mail (KEP) address “email@example.com,” or by using the electronic mail address previously notified to us and registered in our systems, to the email address “firstname.lastname@example.org.”
(For the purpose of determining whether the application belongs to you and protecting your rights, additional verifications (such as sending a message to your registered email address, calling you, etc.) may be requested. If the application is to be made by third parties on behalf of the data subjects, the data subject must provide a special authorized power of attorney drawn up before a notary public.)
Your requests submitted to our Company will be answered in writing or electronically as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request.
HSA ENERJİ A.Ş. Address:
Center: Fatih Sultan Mehmet Mah. Poligon Cad. Buyaka 2 Sitesi 2 Blok No: 8 B Inner Door No: 24 Ümraniye/Istanbul
Factory: Manisa OSB III. Section Keçiliköy OSB Mah. Mustafa Kemal Boulevard No:15/1 Yunusemre/Manisa
Phone: +90 216 771 16 54 – 55
Attachment: Application Form